As an , you will play an important role in maturing the Agile mindset and practices of individuals and teams. You will be a coaching cross functional teams that build digital products and services in line with the customer’s needs and the vision and strategy of our client. We are looking for an individual who embraces the Agile mindset. With your strong communication skills you will guide teams on their journey towards delivering their best work practice.
The Agile Coach is responsible for guiding teams into the agile framework, providing team members and scrum masters with feedback and means of improvement. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. Ultimately, they create an environment where team members can grow and succeed.
- Experience in coaching teams using a variety of Agile approaches ( preferably experience with LeSS)
- Proven experience of transforming teams to Agile ways of working
- Understanding of different coaching approaches and when to use each one
- Proven ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams
- Ability to lead by example
- Work closely with other Agile Coaches to continuously improve knowledge and application of Agile approaches
- Mentor and coach teams and customers in the implementation of agile ways of working
- Effective communication to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the K3 Group functions
- Bring positive energy, enthusiasm and ability to drive to succeed
- Must have experience with helping the organisation to establish the right processes for managing portfolios and programmers of work in an Agile way.
Our client is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers, and distributors. With over 25 years’ experience in delivering award-winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries.
The software solution is a combined product of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, LS Retail, Master Version and their own developed product. Our client develops this solution via the Agile / SCRUM methodology, which means that you are involved in the entire development cycle, touching direct client contact and consultancy as well. The team is based in the Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore.
- A fair salary
- Interesting secondary benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance
- An ambitious and international working atmosphere
- A lot of freedom to shape your role as a
- Opportunity to work from home
- Working hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, flexible