Application Manager MS Dynamics 365
In your role you will work closely with other Enterprise Solution specialists, Infrastructure and Operations specialists, corporate stakeholders and external service providers.
Within Cofra Holding the global accounting process is being migrated from several legacy on premise systems to Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations in the cloud. The aim is to have a globally standardized finance process and data set-up, increased efficiency and control, and transparent and flexible information management. You’ll be responsible for functional application management and operational support by solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365 F&O and other supporting tools.
You’re a pro-active collaborator who has a passion for improvement, offer solutions and solve problems with software solutions and support within the financial domain of Cofra Holding. You’re a natural bridge between business, IT, consultants and clients, with a good business sense, using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships and you know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative and personal skills to grow and realize results. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards. Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation. You work structured and have a lean and agile lean mindset while keeping the big picture and business value in mind.
* HBO/Academic degree in Computer Science, MIS, business economics or related field
* Experience with (implementing) Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, optionally also apps like Exflow, Readsoft
* Knowledge of finance processes (accounts payable/receivable, accounting, reporting)
* Experience with the use of reporting tools like Atlas, Power BI in combination with Dynamics 365 F&O
* Strong analytical skills to support business process analysis and requirement analyses
* Excellent understanding of business process management
* Basic understanding of change and release management practices
* Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
* Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
* Service-oriented, initiative, trustworthy and customer-oriented personality with a high sense of quality
* Basic MS Office skills
* International mind-set, at ease in international environment
* Knowledge of Agile development practices (scrum), particularly refinement, sprint planning and retrospective
* Relevant experience with BISL/ITIL and lean
* Sound understanding of Risk management, Audit and Compliance issues in the area of finance/banking
* Knowledge of Project Management
COFRA is an international holding company and family office. The company provides high-quality services to its clientele worldwide such as tax and legal advice, estate and inheritance planning and asset management.
The COFRA IT Department is part of the COFRA holding company and provides all central IT services for Anthos, COFRA and Porticus offices worldwide. Examples of central IT services include the Corporate Network, e-mail, Skype for Business, DWH and key business applications including Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Dynamics CRM, Onestream, Cognos, Fusion Invest.
The IT Enterprise Solutions department is part of the COFRA IT Department and is primarily responsible for managing and supporting the Enterprise IT solutions portfolio using industry standard (cloud based) software as well as managing the Information Management Risk portfolio and provide business process support.