Hoofd Financiele Administratie
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you curious about working in a scale-up and do you think it is important to contribute something to the environment? Look no further!
A BIT ABOUT BLACK BEAR
Black Bear Carbon uses innovative technology to upcycle tires into valuable raw materials. Besides oil and gas, our innovation allows us to extract Carbon Black from worn-out tires – a crucial raw material in the production of tires but also technical rubbers, plastics, inks and basically anything black of colour. Current manufacturers make carbon black by burning oil, emitting CO₂ and polluting the environment. Black Bear chooses to change the game by making a greener product – a circular product for a better world. We harvest carbon black from waste tires, in a clean, sustainable way.
We are looking for an independent and all-round financial administrator (Head) , who can support us at our offices in Utrecht and Nederweert.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Optimize the total chain of financial processes
- Process invoices, complete payments, manage the invoicing system
- Monthly, quarterly and annual book closings
- Create P&L & Cash Flow statements
- Monitor budgets, creditors and expenditures
- Preparing payroll and controlling correspondence
- Administration for subsidies
- Take on every other challenge that comes to you, like we all do!
Functie eisen Controller
- Accurate and reliable
- Pragmatic, always looking for the most efficient solution
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and result-oriented attitude
- HBO / MBO degree in accountancy or comparable education
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience
WHAT BLACK BEAR OFFERS:
- Very decent primary benefits, salary around 50k gross per year
- An important position at the forefront of a pioneering industry.
- The opportunity to carry many responsibilities and further develop yourself.
- A team spirit that will make you want to come to work!