Do you want to become the expert leader in the Data Analytics talent market?
To attract and hire exceptional talent for MIcompany and our blue chip partner organizations, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter with a passion for recruiting data analytics talent. You’ll constantly be on the hunt for analytical badasses with a background in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science and other quantitative studies. With your positive, commercial, social and open attitude you are able to find and enthuse potential new colleagues (for MIcompany and our partner organizations) and contribute to fast growing hiring needs in the market.
An idea of the activities you will be involved in as a Recruiter:
- Further strengthening our employer brand as the place to build your data analytics career and developing (new) recruitment marketing strategies;
- Organizing and hosting recruitment events, setting up collaborations with student societies and professionalize social media initiatives;
- Identify the sourcing ground of potential new colleagues, both at universities and companies;
- Constantly fill the recruitment pipeline and manage the applicant funnel;
- Source and actively reach out to data analytics talent;
- Assess and interview potential new colleagues;
- Attract and retain our talent scout network.
Job requirements Corporate Recruiter
Are you a Recruiter who recognize his/herself in the following profile:
- Experience with building and managing a team, like interns and/or Junior Recruiters;
- Experience with campus recruitment, highly preferred to be within the quantitative segment;
- Strong commercial and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Representative, social and client facing;
- Enthusiastic, high energy level, sense of humor, eager to learn and a team player;
- Able to translate business growth into recruiting needs;
- Hands-on and pro-active, both operationally and strategically;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Completed a university education.
Leading our fast growing data analytics talent recruitment proposition
MIcompany is the preferred brand in the Data Analytics talent market with a growing international footprint
MIcompany is the leading Big Data Analytics agency in the Netherlands, with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. With our team of more than 50 young and ambitious professionals, we build Data Analytics capabilities for international blue chip companies. This led to long term relationships with successful national and international companies like LeasePlan, bol.com, Achmea, KPN, booking.com and The Royal Concerthall.
Starting at MIcompany, you will join an extremely talented and ambitious team environment contributing to a very steep learning curve. We love to work with talented people and we will always challenge you to beat your own expectations. Regardless of the role you have within the company. Within MIcompany we have a dedicated recruitment team consisting of a Partner, 3 Program Managers and an Office Manager. Everyone in this ambitious team has their own tasks and responsibilities but we act as one team in reaching and celebrating our recruitment goals. As a Recruitment Manager you will participate in all aspects of our recruitment activities and have a central role in this team. In fact, we will ask you to be(come) the leader of this team who builds our recruitment proposition.
We offer a unique proposition in a fast growing field
You will fulfill the hiring needs of analytical talent for MIcompany and our partner organizations through:
- A super hands-on and entrepreneurial recruitment job for a minimum of 4 days a week;
- A strong client facing role;
- The possibility of building your own team and your own business within the organization;
- A strong focus on personal development. For example through dedicated modules from Academy Program;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Positive team environment with quarterly team building events, weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our rooftop bar in the center of Amsterdam and several sporty challenges.
- Target driven and competitive salary, including a mobile phone and laptop.