Digital Solutions Manager
Functie omschrijving Digital Solutions Manager
The Digital Solutions Manager is responsible for the development and management of the organisation’s digital solutions framework that can inculcate agility, efficiency and simplicity in the way of working.
Solutions framework. Analyse the application environment and business requirements to design a solutions framework that encompasses current and future needs of the organisation. Manage the implementation and continuous improvement of the framework.
Management of technology solutions. Lead the procurement and service management with all stakeholders (internal and external) for sourcing of technology/digital solutions. Hold ownership of all agreements, technology assets, business continuity plans, disaster recovery procedures and business cases for investments in technology by the organisation.
Compliance and data management. Ensure compliance of all data and systems with GDPR and adherence to security protocols; institute appropriate backup processes and develop scheduled maintenance programs of upgrades/updates.
User support and training. Develop a strong knowledge base for user support, including the development of support manuals and scheduled training sessions for team members on systems/solutions.
Functie eisen Digital Solutions Manager
- A Bachelor degree ideally in Computer Science, IT or Information Systems (or proven ability to act on this level by working experience);
- At least 5 years of working experience with managing a complex technology environment on an in-sourced or out-sourced base. Experience in designing technology solution frameworks is a plus;
- A solid working knowledge of enterprise applications and new solution implementation;
- Experience of technology business case preparation, procurement and implementing new technology solutions;
- Highest professional standards relating to IT security, compliance, risk-management and confidentiality;
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to communicate with technical/non-technical colleagues at all levels within the organisation and with outsource partners;
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one other language of the countries where the foundation is active.
Travel Expectations: Up to 20% travel
Budget Responsibility: Functional management of the Business Systems budget for which the Director of Transformation is accountable
Reports to Senior Global Solutions Manager
Direct Reports 0