Global Brand Manager
Functie omschrijving Global Brand Manager
The marketing function focuses on the development and execution of Marketing strategies to build strong equity and drive long term sustainable brand growth.
The Global Brand Manager manages and actively co-develops the brand equity (positioning and assets) that is part of the vision and strategy for this global FMCG A Brand.
The role has various responsibilities as conducting market research, contributing to identifying brand needs, developing and testing communication concepts to build equity, producing of global equity communication campaigns, supporting local transcreation and amplifying of best practices.
- Initiates market research to obtain insight that further enhance and develop brand equity strategies and uses existing brand strategies to initiate new market research.
- Assists to the development and governance of critical brand equity needs including visual identity, creative, communication and guideline development
- Assists with global testing of purpose led communication strategies as proposed by external agencies.
- Coordinates the production of purpose led communication campaigns
- Assesses local transcreation of purpose led communication asset vs guidelines
- Exemplifies best practice via internal communication tools
Functie eisen Global Brand Manager
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at this Global FMCG A Brand. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the industry for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a Global Brand Manager, we’re looking for an experienced global brand manager who has the following skills and experience:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in an big FMCG or luxury company
- Proven track record of global brand equity development for a well-known brand
- Proven track record in production of communication campaigns
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Profound experience in stakeholder management
- Passionate about equity development and the role brand can play in people’s life
- Local market marketing experience is a plus