Functie omschrijving HR assistant
Purpose of the job
The HR Assistant supports our Global HR team. The HR Assistant makes sure that the daily HR operations are meticulously monitored and executed, provides support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle and works independently on various projects, while also being in direct contact with the business. A keen eye for detail, a self-starting, pro-active and hands-on personality, understanding the requirements of the different stakeholders and prioritizing accordingly, are all key to being successful in this position.
- Acts as the first point of contact for managers and employees with regards to HR administration, HR systems and HR policy related questions.
- Supports, advises and executes the end-to-end joiner/mover/leaver processes in all its operational aspects.
- Continuously looks for improvement possibilities of HR processes to increase efficiency and improve the HR service delivery.
- Supports the HR Business Partners and HR Specialists with projects and administration (on- and off-boarding, updating the database and dashboards, making contracts, implementing and maintaining the Employee Self Service environment, among others).
- Supports with the pay review cycle.
Functie eisen HR assistant
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience in an international organisation
- Solid understanding of HR operations, administration and processes
- Knowledge of HR systems and other IT applications and software including Office 365
- Takes initiative, speaks up, prioritises well, is organised, conscientious and accurate