IoT/ SaaS Project implementation Manager
Functie omschrijving IoT/ SaaS Project implementation Manager
We are looking for a full-time Project Implementation Manager for a fast-growing, proptech company headquartered in Amsterdam. In your role, you will be responsible for the implementation of their SaaS and IoT smart building solution in existing office buildings, for clients around the globe. With your background in international IoT project deliveries, you will further strengthen their team and will be able to apply this knowledge to deliver the best smart building solution:
- You will be managing the delivery of our IoT and SaaS solution, especially from a technical perspective, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will design and manage the project implementation of the IoT sensor network, BMS integration, and SaaS service delivery in clients’ buildings. This includes the alignment with partners/sub-supplier where implementations are outsourced.
- You will also work on managing and negotiating contracts with partners/sub-suppliers for the delivery and maintenance of the IoT solution.
- Furthermore, you will be working on the continuous improvement of the project delivery tools and standards. But also, apply your experience and knowledge for the fine-tuning, selection, extension of the IoT solution and supplier selection, to provide the best answer to our client's customers' use cases.
As such, you will have the responsibility for ensuring efficient and smooth project delivery to maximize customer satisfaction. This is a key part of realizing the value our client aims to deliver to their customers but also to ensure the scalability of their solution through standardized solutions and clever partnerships. This is a key corner-stone of growing their company’s global presence.
You will work closely with the Commercial Team during the initiation of projects and scoping, taking part in customer meetings. Also, you will work closely with the Development Team to ensure a smooth and on-time delivery of promised solutions to customers. Furthermore, you will have regular interaction with the entire team, making you part of a diverse and highly motivated group of professionals with complementary expertise.
Functie eisen IoT/ SaaS Project implementation Manager
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience as Project Manager in delivering IoT and/or sensor hardware solution in buildings
- Understanding of stakeholder management in Facility Management sphere
- Technical know how and experience working with system integrators of BMS, sensor suppliers and data network providers
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, building systems, embedded systems (or comparable degree)
- >3 years work experience in SaaS/IoT environment
- Several years of experience as Project Manager
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English (C1 or higher)
- Good written and spoken Dutch and German (B1-2)
- Current residence in the Randstad
Competencies relevant to the role:
- Well-structured and process-oriented
- Customer service orientation
- Intrinsic strive for excellence
- Good problem solver, pragmatic and result-oriented
- Communicative and enjoys working in teams with diverse, complementary skills
- Shares our goal to create smarter, healthier, and more sustainable buildings through state-of-the-art technology