IT Infrastructure Operations Manager
As an IT Infrastructure Operations Manager you will be securing an optimally functioning ICT infrastructure today, defining the ICT infrastructure for tomorrow and rolling it out systematically. You will be assuring support and resources for cross-departmental projects and organizing a 2nd line technical support in such a way that it contributes to the objective of quickly resolving ICT incidents and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Lead the development of the infrastructure strategy and technical roadmap and ensure its integration with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans;
- Organize, develop, manage and control the own department and staff (appr. 12 FTE);
- Direct the development of an ICT Infrastructure architecture, sourcing strategy & ICT Infrastructure Road Map and actively stimulating cooperation and teamplay with all other IT departments;
- Develop, manage, and ensure realization of year plan/budget for the department and acquire approval in line with Mammoet strategy, policies and procedures;
- Define, plan, manage and co-ordinate a portfolio of projects and ensure execution and delivery, in line with project management methods and techniques, to ensure optimal ICT Infrastructure;
- Define general guidance and tactical direction of ICT infrastructure in line with the corporate standards and procedures. Operation and support of IT systems, including the full life cycle of technical architecture, infrastructure engineering, infrastructure operations and 2nd line support;
- Manage, coordinate, maintain and or improve administrative activities and systems in line with internal requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar;
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience;
- At least five years of management experience;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Excellent planning and execution skills;
- Knowledge of contract management and support processes;
- Ability to comprehend current and emerging I&O technologies and practices in areas such as Cloud, Networking and telephony, Systems and datacenters;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- A people manager;
- Fluent English, verbal and written.
About our client
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, they provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Their services is focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving them towards smarter and safer solutions.
They provide the following services:
- Engineered lifting and transportation services;
- Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions;
- Factory-to-foundation projects;
- Plant turnaround logistics;
- Salvage and wreck removal;
- Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations;
- Trading in new and used equipment worldwide.
For over two hundred years, they’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of their clients that has brought them where they are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
You are end responsible for the global infrastructure of Mammoet, connecting offices and yards in more than 50 countries with the Mammoet Data Centres and Azure cloud. IT facilities in remote project sites are also part of this connectivity challenge. Next to this, Mammoet has a cloud-first policy, migrating the existing data centres to the cloud is another one of the big challenges of this position. You will closely cooperate with IT support teams in Singapore, Dubai, Moscow, Houston/Guelph, as well as several support individuals in other countries.
What they offer
- A competive salary with a lease car and a bonus structure;
- (International) career and development opportunities;
- Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment;
- Working for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader.