Key Account Manager E-Commerce Europe
Functie omschrijving Key Account Manager E-Commerce Europe
The Key Account Manager will report directly to the E-commerce Director Europe and will work closely together with the rest of the Sales and E-commerce team. You will be given the accountability to further develop the commercial activities with new customers and our existing customers. You will be responsible of the sales revenue for the E-commerce accounts in Europe. This comes of course with contract & annual terms negotiations. Together with the E-commerce Director you will develop customer business plans which includes item and actionable strategy per customer. After developing these plans, you will execute them also. You will be supported by the rest of the departments as needed. You will have the opportunity to travel to our customers regularly as well as attending tradeshows.
Functie eisen Key Account Manager E-Commerce Europe
We are looking for the following competencies & skills:
- Data driven analytical approach to problem solving. Balanced with ability to look beyond data to develop creative solutions & strategies;
- Negotiator, relentless in pursuing solutions- will not take no for an answer;
- Understanding of E-commerce and key drivers of how to drive a successful online product listing & activation;
- Wholistic view of both customer and consumer behavior, needs and mind set;
- Good listener. This skill should go together with the goal of discovering customer problems that we present the perfect customer journey for;
- Intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with large data sets, look ups, and pivot tables);
- Intermediate Power Point skills;
- Nice to have: experience with Tableau, NetSuite and Salsify.
- 4+ years of experience in a commercial role within or managing an online/ecommerce pure player (example: Amazon, Bol or Coolblue);
- Patience, proactive, efficient, accurate and a fast learner;
- Languages: Fluency in English essential & German is a plus.
Lot Bischoff van Heemskerck