Key Account Manager French speaking
Functie omschrijving Key Account Manager French speaking
The primary role of the Key Account Manager will be to maintain the relationship and revenue from the existing Key Accounts (up to 25 Key Accounts) like all main Retail chains: bookstores, department stores, drugstores, furniture stores, outdoor stores, museums etc. and other significant players in the France territory. We are looking for a dedicated sales-driven key account manager who has knowledge of wholesale operations and who is willing to roll up their sleeves and dig into details. Travel is required to shows and customer meetings, 30% working time. This position may offer growth potential into role of Country Manager by reaching targets after couple of years.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients (Like Galeries Lafayette, Printemps,Fnac, Cultura, Pylones, Nature & Découvertes, Shoji Home, L'Avant Gardiste etc) to ensure we grow our business.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives in line wiht our strategy.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate key account quotes and provide pricing to all customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Provide a strong level of customer service and embrace the “customer first” attitude that is inherent in Kikkerland.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports for the assigned Key Accounts.
- Travel to key account meetings regularly for meetings with buyers.
- Attend key company trade shows throughout the year (4-5) per year.
- Visit retail stores to understand competitive products, price points, positioning and understand emerging trends.
- Organize and follow-up on all trade show leads.
- Work with graphic designers and create presentations for key account meetings.
- Discuss with Country Manager Strategy Plan, Assortment Review, Meetings plans etc.
- KAM will work very closely with Country Manager FRANCE and report to him on main tasks. General Reports like Meeting Recaps or Sales Reports will be submitted to General Manager.
Functie eisen Key Account Manager French speaking
- 3-5 years of experience selling wholesale in the gift, home, toys industry.
- Strong Knowledge of the FRANCE retail market.
- Ability to multi-task and achieve results in a fast paced organization.
- Travel to customer meetings and industry trade shows in FRANCE (Maison & Objet Paris) and Europe
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Hands on and customer service oriented. Willing to roll-up sleeves and handle occasional sales admin.
- High degree of computer proficiency including MS Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point
- Ability to work in a smaller, team-focused group of employees with diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Based in Paris or Rotterdam or willing to commute
- Native French in speech and writing
- Gross Salary 3500-4500 Euro per month based on experience.
- Bonus: max 30% of Gross Salary annually based on KPI plan
- Holiday Allowance: 8% of the salary (only applicable if based in Rotterdam)
- Holidays: 25 days per year
- Business Travel: 30% of time with expenses covered
- Other benefits include, Training/Education, and Travel Allowance
- Sponsored lunch