Functie omschrijving Operations Controller
As Operations Controller you will be responsible for performing operations control activities towards the Supply Chain. You will be reporting to the Finance Director and will be working closely together with the Supply Chain and Assembly Operations.
- Responsible for annual budgeting and forecasting process supporting the Supply Chain and Assembly Operations.
- Set standards for production, labor and warehousing.
- Analyzing production results vs KPI’s/targets and come up with recommendations for further improvements.
- Managing the inventory costing process throughout the model year of our products.
- Provide support to the Operations Team and Finance Director in making a “make” or “buy” decision of the products included in our product portfolio.
- Set standards for inbound and outbound freight activities including monitoring of actuals vs standards.
- Purchase price variance accounting and analysis including closely working together with Purchase for solving differences.
- Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the Finance Director on a timely basis as well as ensuring any accounting/reporting issues are cleared up in a timely manner and strive for continuous improvement.
- Provide support in month-end closing procedures to ensure appropriate and accurate financial accounting and reporting including preparation of group reporting’s regarding the topics described above.
- Follow internal controls and company policies
- Contribute to the success of the company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
Functie eisen Operations Controller
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a finance, accounting or similar role.
- Experience in production environment.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Must have solid knowledge of software such as Microsoft Excel and ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Continuously striving for improvements.
- Strong customer-centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.