Functie omschrijving Operations Controller
As Operations Controller you will be responsible for performing operations control activities for CSG Europe towards the Supply Chain.
You will be reporting to the Finance Director and will be the Finance Business Partner of the Quality & Operations Director and working closely together with the Supply Chain and Assembly Operations.
Provide support to the Operations Team and Finance Director in making a “make” or “buy” decision of the products included in our product portfolio. Provide support in month-end closing procedures to ensure appropriate and accurate financial accounting and reporting including preparation of group reporting’s regarding the topics described above.
Responsible for the management reporting/monthly business reviews within Quality & Operations. Managing the inventory costing process throughout the model year of our products.
Continuously looking for ways to improve our unitary costs, while maintaining quality. Leads the standard costing process and works together with Quality & Operations in order to set standards for production, labor, warehousing, inbound and outbound freight including monitoring of actuals vs standard.
Analyzing production results vs KPI’s/targets and come up with recommendations for further improvements. Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the Finance Director on a timely basis as well as ensuring any accounting/reporting issues are cleared up in a timely manner and strive for continuous improvement.
Set standards for production, labor and warehousing.
Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function.
Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
Purchase price variance accounting and analysis including closely working together with Purchase for solving differences.
Business case support related to investments in Quality & Operations.
Finance responsible person as part of the Management Team Quality & Operations.
Responsible for annual budgeting and forecasting process supporting the Supply Chain and Assembly Operations.
Functie eisen Operations Controller
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a finance, accounting or similar role. Experience in production environment. Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must have solid knowledge of software such as Microsoft Excel and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Living in the center of the Netherlands (Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Deventer)