Retailer Delivery Manager
Job description Retailer Delivery Manager
The Retailer Delivery Manager (RDM) is responsible for successful delivery of global Retailer Projects utilizing Dynamics BC and Dynamics 365. The RDM is also responsible for the management and monitoring of the development and consulting teams. Furthermore, the RDM is responsible for the methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle.
The RDM is working closely with the Project Managers, Resource Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure client success. The RDM will identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support enhancements in productivity, efficiency and demonstrate capacity to encourage and sustain delivery of quality work.
This is a highly professional client facing role. The Retailer Delivery Manager is also a people manager, well organized, and understands upstream issues and risk mitigation.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage delivery teams, lead by team leads (operational and line management)
- Providing clear leadership and direction
- Ensuring the delivery teams complete all competency training and examinations
- Staff management and welfare, including agreeing, reviewing and managing personal development plans
- Regulate and maintain standards of quality for consultancy and development
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Work with Resource Manager, PMO and Project Mangers to drive efficacy in delivery
- Define, review, and monitor on a regular basis team performance, chargeability, skill matrix and succession planning
- Work internally in K3 to drive client delivery excellence, contributing to plans and programs to improve the client journey