Sales coordinator Scandinavia
Functie omschrijving Sales coordinator Scandinavia
As our Customer Service for Scandinavia and partially Benelux at Kikkerland Europe at our European Headoffice in Rotterdam, you will be responsible for following tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing and releasing orders.
- Checking orders concerning availability of goods.
- Ensuring on time delivery of goods at clients together with logistics department.
- Monitoring together with the logistics department that all orders meet the requirements of the clients especially concerning labeling and packing instructions.
- Keeping all contact and communication with clients.
- Keeping track of returned orders.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Calling customer to increase their order value.
- Processing forms, applications and requests
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Creating Proforma invoices.
- Answering telephone calls from clients and assisting them with their queries.
- Handling complaints.
- Ensuring the flow of the order process with fluent team-work with the financial and logistics department.
- Working together with the Sales Manager to make sure the orders are compliant with the customer’s requirements.
- Being the backup for the Benelux on Wednesdays and every day after 15:30hr.
Functie eisen Sales coordinator Scandinavia
- MBO/HBO level.
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent English with another European language
- Familiarity with the Scandinavian retail market is preferred but not essential.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, customer service and retail business is a must, but we are looking for a fast learner who is pro-active and strong in communication with customers and colleagues.
- Stress resistance is important as different tasks are done at the same time and you must be able to think fast and accurate and be able to handle situations with patience and focus.
- Sales direct to retailers is a main element of this role so abilities to achieve sales is needed.
- You need to be open and able to work within a strong team and able to use "Positive Language"
- Enthusiastic self-starter and entrepreneurial attitude will be helpful for succeeding in this role.
- Business travel is involved in this role. Tradeshows 2 times a year in different parts of Europe.
- Bonus: 13th month extra salary as bonus
- Holiday Allowance: 8% of the salary
- Holidays: 25 days per year
- Business Travel: During tradeshow season (2 times a year)
- Other benefits include Company Pension and Travel Allowance
N.E. van den Hombergh