SAP Business Manager
Functie omschrijving SAP Business Manager
We are looking for SAP Business Manager for an organization that has a strong passion for sports, being active and the outdoor lifestyle. They are impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional and recreational athlete.
As SAP Business Manager you are the liaison between the business and IT for all SAP-related processes. You are supporting the implementation of new SAP capabilities and provides guidance to our Global IT-department for local requests. In addition, you are training the European colleagues on the use of SAP. You are directly reporting to the Finance Director.
- Daily management of the Europe SAP / Master Data Team.
- SAP-lead on local projects including ERP-system updates.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of business processes, procedures, solutions and systems.
- Define the specifications for implementations requested for and work with developers to ensure SAP solution meets business requirements.
- Work with end users to understand routine job requirements and achieve user satisfaction.
- Develops commercial policy conditions in SAP
- Contribute to enhancing IT tools, methods and approaches
- Support integration to 3rd party applications.
- Consult external IT advisors where needed for 3rd party support.
- Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the Finance Director on a timely basis as well as ensuring any issues are cleared up in a timely manner.
- Follow internal controls and company policies for each tax category.
- Contribute to the success of the organization by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
Functie eisen SAP Business Manager
- Minimal bachelor’s degree in IT is required.
- 5+ years’ experience with SAP ERP-systems in an international business environment or consulting environment.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Continuously striving for improvements.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business is beneficial.