Senior Data Engineer
Functie omschrijving Senior Data Engineer
Functie eisen Senior Data Engineer
Competencies relevant to the role
- Extensive experience with data & security architecture as well as best practices for implementing scalable, secure and cost-effective data solutions.
- Extensive experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services and Power Platform.
- Experience with the .NET Core framework and other MS technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS offerings, like Function Apps, CosmosDB, Azure SQL, Azure Cognitive Services as well as Event Hubs, Event Grid and IoT Hub would be a plus.
- Familiar with Azure Machine Leaning components
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Azure DevOps for source control and should understand pull requests, branches, repositories and other CI/CD concepts
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, like Azure ARM and Azure CLI
- Experienced with serverless and microservices architecture
- Experience in working with global scalable cloud enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to learn
- Intrinsic strive for excellence
- Driven by curiosity, good problem solver, result oriented
- Thrives working towards deadlines
- Shares their goal to create healthier and more sustainable buildings
- Communicative and enjoys working in teams with diverse, complementary skills
- Natural leader and willing to take on responsibilities
Education & Experience relevant to the role
- Bachelor or similar level of degree in Math/Physics/Engineering/IT
- >3 years work experience in development on Microsoft Azure IoT platform
- EU working permit
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English (C1 or higher)
- Microsoft Certifications (Azure Administrator Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate)