Functie omschrijving Studio Manager
Are you a creative, experienced, highly organised and a proactive Studio Manager? Has your fascination for toys never disappeared? Then look no further. Come and join UNGA and support their team to new heights. UNGA is looking for a Studio Manager to strengthen their team as soon as possible.
UNGA means “to play”. UNGA makes a difference by being different. They are a fast-growing, dynamic and creative loyalty specialist, that works with grocery retailers in more than 20 countries. Headquartered in the center of Amsterdam, they have offices in Australia, Hong Kong and South-Africa.
The company is a think-tank buzzing with creative strategists, marketers, designers, innovators, toy makers, techies, movie buffs, analysts, field researchers, globetrotters, pirates, smile creators, trend watchers and cool hunters. They are an agency that designs playful & educational loyalty concepts to develop families and businesses globally. From concept, to creative, to sourcing and production.
Originating from being a creative toy design studio and knowing the insights of what drives kids and families, UNGA develops out of this core DNA into new countries and into new business channels like Petrol, Airlines and Leisure. They work with both licensed IP (e.g. Disney) as own IP (e.g. Little Shop).
What UNGA asks from you?
- Coordinating traffic between Design-, Marketing-, Sales- and Sourcing & Production departments;
- Verify that all the necessary information has been supplied (filled-in briefing document, a set due date, etc.) for new requests for the studio;
- Discuss with the requestor if any other departments are needed for the task and, if so, which people should be involved;
- Planning the work process and -priorities of the Design department, anticipate the need for hiring freelancers;
- Reporting to the Creative Director;
- Estimate which people are needed to complete the task (internal/external) based on their skill set and availability (resource planning, hour registrations).
Functie eisen Studio Manager
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in the Design or Communication field;
- Experienced with creative workflow/processes and product design and -processes;
- An enthusiastic, proactive, team-player and motivator;
- Analytical, with a sharp eye for detail, managing deadlines, setting priorities;
- Min. 5 years of proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Strong in communications, you know how and in which way to communicate to different types of stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving skills and never lose sight on the bigger picture (helicopter view);
- You are always in the driver seat and keen to make it happen;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Excited about toys, games and kids.
- The chance to work, play and learn in a feel-good team;
- A company culture focused at unleashing your inner-child; come as you are;
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you;
- An easily accessible workplace right on the Amsterdam Canals;
- A competitive monthly compensation between €4000 and €4500 gross per month, depending on experience;
- Arguably the best lunch made by our Chef;
- The ability to develop yourself and to grow within UNGA.