Job description Test Engineer
tests. This will be for both web and mobile applications (Android / iOS/ Windows).
- Support the project teams with testing;
- Develop automated tests;
- Maintaining the acceptance suite;
- Carry out regression tests;
- Report and document test results.
What can you expect?
- You will be part of the mobile team (iOS and Android);
- Participate in the refinement and estimation of the tickets;
- Create test scenarios and testing documentation;
- Perform functional and regression tests for the mobile team;
- Select the test to be automated;
- Automate the chosen scenarios;
- Overseeing the integration tests developed by the mobile devs;
- Align with the other testers.
Job requirements Test Engineer
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you meet these criteria:
- You have automation framework experience with hand coded tests;
- You worked in an Agile environment and have knowledge of Scrum principles;
- You feel comfortable in the strong and fast changing sector in which Digidentity operates;
- You have strong analytic skills, accuracy and a positive attitude;
- You are self-assertive, work well individually and are also able to work well in a team;
- Highly proficient in English, both verbal and written;
- Plus/minus 3 years in a QA position incl. min 1 year in an automation test dev position
- (Cucumber, Selenium, Robot, Rspec, Appium, Katalon);
- Highly detail-oriented;
- Able to dive in exploratory testing and get a deep understanding of the product;
- Experience with Ruby preferred (or experience with Python and willing to learn Ruby);
- Experience with testing and debugging mobile applications;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes;
- Knowledge of API and micro services structures;
- Experience with JIRA and Git;
- Experience with estimating tickets, creating bug reports, test cases, test data and
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
Or you can learn these skills on the job if you are not fully experienced yet.
- Experienced in Ruby (big preference);
- Experience in Selenium, Cucumber, jMeter, Appium;
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker or Azur;
- Knowledge of Scrum and experience with Jira;
- Certified in TMap and/or ISTqB;
- Worked with a CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitlabCI);
- Not afraid to try and fail.
Everybody should be able to identify, authenticate and authorize themselves online in a simple
and secure manner. That is our mission! The company develops and provides solutions for secure
digital communication between individuals, companies and Governmental agencies.
For this purpose, we are continually developing new services and improving existing ones, such as
‘Virtual Smartcard Technology’. This is to provide a unique digital identity, which a user keeps
complete control of.
Our client is specialized in the delivery of certificates, authentication services and digital
signatures. We work on systems which are currently being used by millions of users.
- Working on the latest technologies in identity management;
- Informal office atmosphere;
- An enthusiastic development team, where you can make a difference and where we promote innovation. Taking responsibility and sharing knowledge are key;
- We work with Agile methodologies, following the Scrum methodology;
- The company consists of 80 international team members. Free lunch is offered, and you can enjoy it together with your team. Coffee, tea, fruit and soft drinks are always available;
- An easily accessible office location, next to The Hague HS station, and travel expenses are covered;
- 25 days of paid vacation days per year; ( based on fulltime 40 hours)
- A pension scheme, in place since June 1st, 2018;
- A contract of 7 months, including a probation period of one month;
- Assistance in Dutch IND process. (if necessary)