Functie omschrijving Training Manager
To support sales goals and marketing campaigns through deployment of product, brand and skills training. Furthering the reach of Luxottica courses via driving adoption of and engagement with the E-learning platform.
- Regular Meetings with local stakeholders / marketing / account managers to understand forthcoming opportunities, align on priorities & timeframes, and to ensure training offer is part of a 360 marketing & sales approach.
- Deliver tailored brand & product training solutions for Wholesale customers, working with Key Accounts managers, Sales Managers and Marketing to devise a plan to incorporate training opportunities within marketing focuses; and supporting local showroom events in Amsterdam.
- Engender on-going working relationship with Wholesale customers & Retail store teams to make the most effective use of relevant training opportunities: gaining agreement of Luxottica University Course menu paths and utilizing Virtual Classrooms and Face to Face classrooms for audiences of varying sizes.
- Support line releases internally, by involvement within Wholesale Brand Business Meeting, working closely with BBMs to make full use of training opportunities within Luxottica internal meetings.
- Keep awareness of all current corporate training tools presentations / content for training sessions, and tailor these to local market, to ensure relevance for audience being trained.
- Collate qualitative feedback via learner satisfaction surveys and act on relevant results from these surveys.
- Make follow-up calls with key accounts team & gather sell-in / sell-out data in order to show return on training investment for Wholesale. Review retail sales and KPI figures for those trained to monitor and report on the positive impact of training on the business.
- Support Retail training where relevant and provide targeted training at relevant Retail store staff meetings (e.g. regional store manager meetings approx. once per quarter / SGH Experience training twice a year / new hire Onboarding training virtual classrooms once per month.)
- Support and drive digital training (Luxottica University platform) through use of incentives. Tailoring course menu paths for users; reporting regularly on course completion figures (WHS) and saturation (RET); following up to track progress.
- Initiate communication plan using corporate assets to periodically and consistently advertise benefits of using Lux Uni to various user groups (via My Luxottica / Hotspot / office communications where necessary.)
- Manage translations of modules (into Dutch language): liaising with stakeholders to prioritize which modules to translate, assigning budget for translations, liaising with corporate deployment team & checking final translations.
- Activate sales teams and managers to further the communication of Luxottica University with their clients (WHS) and Store staff (RET). Activate continued plan for promotion of digital learning with Luxottica staff to further their own development by continued self-learning, setting up competitions where necessary.
- Attend relevant local, Regional and corporate meetings where required (e.g. Stakeholder meetings in the Amsterdam office, Team meetings in London, Lux Days & Train-the Trainer events in Milan).
- Expense and travel management
- Regular reporting duties to monitor progress and review achievements and align with forthcoming objectives and action plans.
- Local Budget planning and management, including all related admin tasks on internal systems such as SAP.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of new collections, brand developments and extensions; complete self-learning lessons to keep on top of latest information to use when training.
Functie eisen Training Manager
- Experience in either a retail or wholesale environment
- Experience of training, coaching or presenting to others
- Highly developed listening skills and ability to quickly build rapport with others
- Creative thinking ability, and able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible, highly motivated and willing to travel throughout the region and attend meetings in the wider North Europe region, and from time to time in Italy.
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Competency in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Driving License essential
- Ability to speak both Dutch and French languages would be preferable